My 10 year anniversary as a Darling designer came and went this year, but I've been quietly celebrating my accomplishments for the past 5 months. In honor of my new site and 10 years of business, I am giving away 10 of my favorite things that get me through the day as a creative.
1. Baggu reusable tote - I carry this with me in my purse because you never know when you're going to need an extra shopping bag. It is deceptively roomy, and I always get compliments on it.
2. Little Flower Sea Salt Caramels - When I was a little girl, my favorite flavor was strawberry. Now it's salted caramel. I'm so sophisticated. These caramels by Little Flower are ridiculously addicting. Little Flower also happens to have two cafés in Pasadena, and they're the perfect spots for a delicious bite or drink with a friend.
3. Big Magic - I actually haven't even read this yet, but Elizabeth Gilbert wrote it so you know it will be, like, crazy good. I got a copy as a birthday present, so if you win, we can trade notes after we read it. I know we'll be totally inspired.
4. Blackwing Pearl Pencil - This is my pencil of choice, especially when sketching something I plan on painting afterward. I pretend it makes me a better artist.
5. Delfonics Ballpoint Pen - I am usually a rollerball pen kind of girl, but this pen might make me a ballpoint convert. (Spoken like a true pen nerd, no?) I didn't believe the hype until my friend Kristyn convinced me to try it. I love the way it glides on the page, and it's easy on the eyes.
6. Sugar Paper Signature Planner - Leave it to Sugar Paper to convince me to try a paper planner even though I swear by my Google Calendar. They are out of stock on the site, but I snagged one just for you before they sold out. You're welcome.
7. Korres Mango Lip Butter - I have a few favorite lip balm/butter favorites, but this one by Korres is by far the prettiest, and I am a total sucker for packaging. Good thing it works, too.
8. Baggu Leather Coin Pouch - I am one of Baggu's biggest fans. It took restraint to only include two of their products in this giveaway—I own and use way more in my every day. This is the perfect shade of turquoise.
9. Custom Address Rubber Stamp - The preteenager in me will always be smitten with rubber stamps. I had quite the collection when I was 11. Now, I rotate between a few custom address stamps I made for me and my family. It makes paying bills slightly more fun. This one features the silhouettes of me and my family. I'll make one just like it for you or one that features your monogram.
10. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm - This stuff is magic. It smells like magic. It feels like magic. I am convinced it is magic in a tube.
To enter this giveaway, follow me on instagram @darlingstudio, then tag a friend on the giveaway photo/post and tell me one of YOUR favorite things. Easy peasy.
The giveaway ends Nov. 30th 11:59pm PST. One winner will be picked at random and announced here. I'll email the winner, too, then send the goodies off to you.
All of the products in this giveaway were purchased by me for you. One entry per person. U.S. residents only. The winner will have 3 business days to respond to the winner announcement. If the winner doesn't respond in the required time, I'll redraw another winner. Thank you, good luck!